2010年9月11日星期六

Children 1 years and eight months of oral cavity ulcer?

Children 1 years and eight months of oral cavity ulcer?

Question:



Gender: male
Age: 1 years and 8 months
History:
Description: the child's mouth and tongue started is very red, I served banlangen packets and went to sleep I found the place to lower lip tooth grew a small herpes, then I'll ask pharmacists to eat what medicine pharmacy, she gave me of the athletes clear liquid solution recommended, but I have to eat a box also didn't see effect, it seems more and more big, I am very worried about what to do?

Treatment:



This may be trace elements and vitamin deficiency. Suggest you oral glucose stearate, vitamin b and usually must drink more water. Eat more vegetables. Don't eat chicken essence, because this MSG caused by zinc. Because they exclude could lead to increase of zinc exclusion of zinc. Several causes the disease.

没有评论:

发表评论